Portfolio & Investment Planning
Portfolio & Investment Planning
Dream, diversify and never miss an angle. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, be it in life or investments!
Plan will be provided with diversification, compounding benefit with rupee cost averaging.
- We will analyze your current financial position and how well it supports your goals and objectives. We will help you Priorities Your Goals as per Risk appetite. Low, Medium, High, Very High
- We will Recommend an investment strategy designed to help you towards achieving your goals.
- Monitor portfolio performance and suggest appropriate adjustments as per Market scenario.
- Regularly review your plan and changing strategies to achieve final goals WITH DIVERSIFICATION
- Recommendation about ways of Investment in Mutual fund via Lumpsum or SIP or STP or SWP or Top up SIPs as per customized requirements of Investor
- We will recommend you products for investment which can beat inflation to make best value out of your money invested.
Do you need financial plan?
Yes – if you have an income, a family or planning to have one in the future, retirement dreams, and for many other financial reasons / goals that are unique to you. No one can predict the future but one can certainly be better prepared for it. An effective financial plan will make sure that you are financially prepared to deal with the unexpected events and stormy times. If you dont have one, youre more likely to end up in a financial mess. On the contrary, if you have one and the recommendations thereon have been executed, most of your financial goals will be satisfactorily met. A good financial plan can alert you to changes that must be made to make sure a smooth transition through lifes financial phases, such as decreasing spending or changing asset allocation.
- Will have a better understanding of your current financial position.
- Determine attainable retirement, education, insurance, and other financial goals.
- Review goals, funding strategies, and alternatives to balance all goals.
- Have the necessary financial resources set aside to fund your goals as they occur.
- Reduce the effects of unexpected events such as disability, premature death etc.
You need not be very rich to have a financial plan. No matter how much you earn and at what age, a plan is important to make your life easier. As your financial situation influences almost every aspect of your life, a regular financial plan can help give you peace of mind and protect you from unforeseen, unfavourable situations. Once you have a working personal financial plan, you can use it to make informed financial choices. Having a good financial plan will allow you an over view of what you can afford. It will allow you to analyze your wants versus your needs. It also provides you a way to see how to avoid major financial mistakes in the future.
- You may be able to achieve what you want today but might not be able to achieve what you need few years down the line. Say, if you buy a new car now, you might not have enough funds later to buy your dream home.
- You may not see the big picture. Say, you may grow your wealth by making good investment choices but end up being tax inefficient and pay more taxes than you need to.
- You may take a short-term view of an opportunity and make rushed financial decisions, or fall into some scam trap. Worst of all, you may end up doing nothing (and just thinking of doing something) and never achieve your financial goals.
- You might become a victim of mis-selling and build a corpus of investment products that neither suits your financial needs nor your risk profile.
- You are very much likely to worry more about money and financial security. You may not know where you are today and where are you heading for.
- Be realistic with your investment returns; dont plan to outperform the markets.
- Account for market risk and don’t assume the same return to repeat every year.
- Don’t forget to plan for inflation, taxes and your financial planners fees.
- Review your financial plan regularly to see if you are on track or need any changes in the plan.
The need for financial plan is all the more very important in the turbulent economic times of today. If you don’t have one till now, don’t delay any more and Get it Now. Don’t be self-satisfied that you will be okay whatever happens. Face the reality. Unless you develop a financial plan early, it will be too late.
- Diversification to Portfolio
- Gauge Risk Tolerance
- Tax Saving and Tax Efficient
- Tax Deferral Benefit
- Professional investment management
- Reduced Expense ratio due to economies of scale
- Online Transactions
- Well Regulated (By SEBI)
A penny saved is a penny earned. But thanks to inflation, over a time the value of penny saved could be much less than when it was earned. One cannot ignore the corrosive impact of rising prices on investments.
For instance, a Rs 100 earned will be worth just Rs 92 after a year if it is not invested and the inflation rate is 8%. That is why one always has to be on the lookout for investments whose returns are more than the prevailing inflation rate.
“When looking at Investments, always focus on what is the real return or the return net of inflation”.Let’s look at the best way to stay ahead of inflation.
Equity Mutual Fund – A Powerful Tool against Inflation:
Investing in equity Mutual funds over a long period is one of the best ways to stay ahead of inflation. Over the last 10 years, the Nifty has provided return of 16.7% a year compared to the 7% average inflation rate.
Another way of lowering the overall risk is investing via systematic investment plans or SIPs. The compounding impact of such investments over long periods will help you beat inflation by a comfortable margin.
Impact of Inflation on Investment Portfolio:
- Inflation reduces the purchasing power of consumer. Consumer with fixed income i.e. whose income do not adjust with inflation, hurt mostly by the inflation.
- Due to high inflation, there is uncertainty among the investors leads to low investment that further leads to low economic growth
- Inflation also cause interest rate to fluctuate more,causes more uncertainty.
- It increases the menu costs i.e. the prices of consumption items increases frequently due to inflation and it ultimately reduces the value of rupees we have. For Example, in 2015 the price of a packet of bread was Rs. 25 and in 2019 the same price has increased to Rs. 40. We are purchasing the same quantity of product but paying more money which ultimately reduces the value of money.
Only SMART Investors choose Proper Investment Option that can beat Inflation and generate their Wealth. Are you a SMART Investor??
We can help you find out various Investment Options to recognize strength of your Financial Portfolio:
while selecting an investment avenue, we will consider customized requirements with risk profile, diversified approach, appropriate Asset allocation and goal requirement of Investors.
- Liquid Funds for Emergency requirements as against Bank Savings Account(Low Risk)
- Debt Funds for safety as against Bank Fixed Deposits (Moderate Risk)
- Balanced Advantage Funds for Retired persons for Monthly Income (Moderate Risk)
- Equity Funds for Long term Goals (High Risk)
- PMS-Portfolio Management Services (High Risk)
- SIP or STP or SWP or TOP UP SIPs ( Modern ways of Investments with Moderate Risk)
Why settle for Just one? Get dual benefits:
SIPs with Insurance cover (Insurance cover + Wealth creation)
ELSS – Equity Linked Savings Schemes [ Tax Saving Under Section 80C + Wealth Creation] as against Traditional options like PPF,NPS,LIC etc.